What’s the BeBook eReader?
The BeBook eReader, manufactured by the Dutch, retails for $249.00, and comes with 20,000 free books. There are two models, the BeBook ‘One’ eReader, and the recently introduced BeBook ‘Mini’ eReader(only 5″ tall).Back to top
Both BeBook eReader models have similar features:
- Unique paperlike display. Easy to read even in bright sunlight
- Longlife battery, one charge will last 7.000 pageturns
- Fit your entire bookcase into just 1 BEBOOK
- Use it anywhere: at home, vacation, study, work, travel
- Use it to read: books, studybooks, papers, news, catalogs, workdocuments, reference guides/book, ebooks, training papers, any document!
- Read any pdf*, mobi, lit*, epub*, html, txt, prc, fb2, jpg file and over 300.000 of free rss newsfeeds from your BeBook. Including Mobipocket Digital Rights Management support. (*non-drm)
- Easy accessible book library menu
- Supported file formats: pdf, mobi, prc, epub, lit, txt, fb2, doc, html, rtf, djvu, wol, ppt, mbp, chm, bmp, jpg, png, gif, tif, rar, zip, mp3.
- 512MB internal memory, enough for at least 1.000 books
- SD memorycard slot included (and the BeBook SD memory card for the slot is super cheap at $12.95!)
- Built-in menu language support: English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Greek, Ukraine, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Bulgarian, Estonian, Polish
- Change fonttype while reading
- Increase/decrease font size of ereader display
- Add bookmark to a page
- Zoom page
- Sort library by title, filename, size
- Play mp3 files and audiobooks