At Best eReaders, we welcome input from our readers, as well as your guest posts! Our policy for guest posting is as follows:
- Guest posting is free of any charges and/or payments to either party, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, in advance.
- All content must be original. Poorly spun articles will not be considered for publication.
- All content must be well written, using proper English grammar and punctuation.
- All content submitted for publication must be complementary, but not in direct competition to, this website. Suggestions include tips, tricks, and information about the subject of the website and/or related subject matter.
- All content will be reviewed prior to publication. Publication is not guaranteed, however, in the event that your post is rejected, we will do our best to notify you of said rejection and give you the opportunity to resubmit your content.
- Guest posts may be posted to our blog or, if we deem your content to be of sufficient quality, we may create a page instead of a blog post as a publication alternative for your content.
- We will allow ONE text link within the body of your content and ONE additional link in the author biography. All other links of any kind will be disabled if your content is chosen for publication. Links within Guest Posts will be made DoFollow upon publication.
- No Links to Spammy, Questionable, and/or Other Sites that are considered “Bad Neighborhoods.” We reserve the right to refuse any and all links based on our own judgement, preference, etc.
- We reserve the right to make any corrections and/or editorial alterations that we deem necessary to your submission in order to present it for publication on this site.
- To submit your guest post for publication, please email your content to mailto:guestpost@BesteReaders.net. Typically, we will respond to your submission within 3 business days, however, please allow up to one month for a review and response to your content.
Back to top